How to Decorate Rakhi Thali at home : Raksha Bandhan thali
Rakhi Puja Thali
Decorated Rakhi Puja Thali adds an auspicious aura to customary Raksha Bandhan Puja ceremony. Puja Thali helps a sister to perform arti of his brother and pray for his long life. Besides, a thali decorated with love reflects a sister’s faith in the tradition and affection for her brother.How to Decorate Rakhi Thali at home : Raksha Bandhan thali
Tips to Make Your Own Rakhi Puja Thali
Rakhi Puja Thali can easily be prepared at home with little inspiration and some imagination. The Thali will surely turn out to be beautiful if the driving force is love for the sibling. Here are some interesting and creative ideas to make your own Rakhi Puja Thali. Get inspired and enhance them with your own creative mind.
- Rakhi Thali can be decorated with gota or red bandhani cloth. But protect it from lighted incense stick and diya.
- A banana leaf can be placed on an ordinary thali to give it a traditional and festive look. Puja items can be placed on the leaf.
- Fresh flowers or its petals can be strewn in a thali or placed on thali border to give it a fresh and innovative look.
- You can also use paint to decorate Rakhi Puja Thali. Geometric pattern or flowers can be painted to give a bright look to the thali.
- To lure kids, one may use toffees and chocolates to make compartment in a Puja Thali.
rakhi thali decoration ideas
rakhi thali decoration images
pooja ki thali decoration
how to make rakhi thali at home
how to prepare rakhi thali